INSPIRE YOUR SCHOOL
FOR TEACHERS & EDUCATORS
Strengthening Schools: One Relationship At A Time (50-60 minute keynote)
This uplifting and humor-filled message is a great way to kick off your school year, semester, or
re-energize educators throughout the year. Mark shares his own teaching journey from 70-student classes in rural China, to English language schools in Taiwan, to high school in Southern California. He opens up about the challenges he faced as a new teacher and the success he found by growing relationships with his students, colleagues and himself. His message inspires teachers, as one principal told Mark, "I have walked classrooms the last three days and my teachers are happy and working to build relationships with their students. I know your message was a tremendous part of the tone that has been set for our year”. Marks goal is to celebrate educators for their endless work and to remind them of the incredible opportunity they have to impact their students every single day.
Additional topics available upon request including growth mindset, purpose, teamwork, failure and more.
WHAT'S IT LIKE TO WORK WITH MARK?
"Mark is easy to work with, respects the time frame of your event, is relatable and relaxed, and is one of the few speakers out there who you can feel safe with for any audience."
– Principal Carrie Gulino / Mission Hills Christian School / Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
"Mark and his team were wonderful to work with, responsive, timely and accommodating. Mark even did a conference call with our district level cabinet team to learn more about our district and our goals for the welcome back event. Mark comes with the highest recommendation possible from our district."
– Executive Director of Pupil Services Natalie Winspear / Lakeside Union School District / San Diego, CA
"Terrific. Mark was always prompt and responsive. I appreciated the time Mark spent on the phone with me so that he could learn more about our school and how his message could dovetail into our overarching vision for the year."
– Co-founder & Executive Director Dr. Ting Sun / Natomas Charter School / Sacramento, CA
"I could tell right away that he was organized, which put me at ease. Excellent process.”
– Director of Curriculum & Instruction, Staff Development, & Categorical Programs Rebecca Summers / Glendora Unified School District / Glendora, CA
"Very easy to work with - I appreciated the clear communication related to needs and the advanced planning call."
– Assistant Superintendent, Educational Services Hanan Thornton / Magnolia School District / Anaheim, CA
CONTACT US TODAY TO BOOK MARK FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT!